Chinese bat virus

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Remember the last year, of Obunghole's reign.:doh Countless video's of Military vehicle's, being delivered via rail car's. Coffin's piled up sky high, in certain states. Rumors of WalMarts closing, to become POW camps. We even were led to believe, NATO soldier's were on our soil, armed and ready. The shit happening Now, could be related. :dunno I hope our President, means what he says, about stopping the BS. Send in the Military, and replace the rubber bullets, with real one's. :appl

Forgot about that Skip.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Remember the last year, of Obunghole's reign.:doh Countless video's of Military vehicle's, being delivered via rail car's. Coffin's piled up sky high, in certain states. Rumors of WalMarts closing, to become POW camps. We even were led to believe, NATO soldier's were on our soil, armed and ready. The shit happening Now, could be related. :dunno I hope our President, means what he says, about stopping the BS. Send in the Military, and replace the rubber bullets, with real one's. :appl
So I'm very curious where you get your information because I have never heard or seen such things. (Reminder I was a federal law clerk for several years and paid by the Government to find facts.) I did a search now and found some conspiracy theories on Walmart with no basis though some old Walmart buildings have been turned into a number of other businesses. One of those old buildings has been used near the boarder as a holding facility for Boarder Patrol. Checked on your Nato claim and you are right there are 1.34 million Nato troops currently in the United States but that is the number of troops the United States contributes to NATO. There is no active foreign military troop movements on U.S. held soil. There was a great video of Military vehicle's being delivered via rail car to my home town where the local police force was awarded a grant for one of the surplus trucks. Cheaper to ship them and drop them off by rail car. I'm sure it made great propaganda for someone though. Every president in office, including the one we voted in office today has made mistakes. The "rubber bullets for real bullets" would be a crime against humanity and anyone giving that order or carrying out such an order to use them would face the death penalty under our laws.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
The original question of why they post some information on Covid-19 and not others has turned into a forum to vent. I understand, we are all frustrated with everything going on but in just this one thread I have heard more conspiracy theories then the National Enquirer can publish/cover in one paper. I feel like I'm back on Facebook 348-409 page trying to help someone find good information for their build and people are jumping in with claims that BBC and some SBC pistons will fit in a 348-409 block and create better performance because they seen/heard it from their reliable source. Where the hell is this information coming from? Working in Federal Law was frustrating because discretion to look the other way from facts is rampant, it would seem this is as common with the general public as well. Do and say as you please because you can, not because you should or that it is the right thing to do.
Since the original question was posed I paid closer attention to what I have seen on this question. My main source doesn't actual post the death count but simply states it verbally. Then only one of my other two primary sources actually post the death count focusing more on the number of additional cases per day and the capacity of hospitals is shrinking quickly. 50+ hospitals in Florida have reached capacity and are turning patients away. That is a headline that should scare us all into our bunkers.

Blk61409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I'm going to call your "2 customers" liars, but a fun story. You can't go in and simply give information, walk out and get any kind of test result. Go in yourself and see how they actually set up such testing. The tagging of vials is set up in such a way that there is a back up for a back up and if your vial tags don't match your paperwork tags (which are applied right in front of you) then you get no papers/testing or results. Go in to get your blood drawn and watch them place multiple tags on the papers and vials at the same time to ensure point of contact is direct. Seen my wife get tested for Covid-19 just before her breast cancer surgery, its all handled just like blood vial tagging. Still a fun story though.

Nope, you are not totally correct.

Your experience is yours, that’s not how it is done everywhere.

I have first had information of tests not being conducted like yours. I have a friend, sister in law of a friend, went in, completed all the on line info. Told it was a 3 hour wait, she said she would have to come back. Called the next day for another appt, they said Oh, you tested positive!!

She exploded!!

So far the news media is not interested in the story.
These stories are everywhere.

When I was tested it was not even close to what you experienced. It’s all about the protocol used at a specific location.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Nope, you are not totally correct.

Your experience is yours, that’s not how it is done everywhere.

I have first had information of tests not being conducted like yours. I have a friend, sister in law of a friend, went in, completed all the on line info. Told it was a 3 hour wait, she said she would have to come back. Called the next day for another appt, they said Oh, you tested positive!!

She exploded!!

So far the news media is not interested in the story.
These stories are everywhere.

When I was tested it was not even close to what you experienced. It’s all about the protocol used at a specific location.

Part of what you're claiming could be true. There are private companies running testing sights (I would never trust). Some pretty good news reporting of fake testing sights as well going back 2 months ago. Be so kind as to give me the name of the location and the company that put the testing on you mentioned and whether they were viral or antibody tests. Their protocol is public information, I can look it up. I have lots of friends in the Feds that would be interested in any information you have of bad testing. A sight in Iowa was just restricted to just 100 tests a day to make sure they are up to snuff due to some issues with testing protocol. Its so important we get this right.

My wife was first in line to get tested on the Saturday before her breast cancer surgery in May and her and the guy behind her actually got their test back from the Hospital that took it. The hospital lost the tests for hundreds of people from the entire day behind my wife and the guy behind her. It made the news Monday morning but we missed the news on it because we were in surgery. The nurse at the surgery sight is the one that notified us saying we were one of the lucky two able to get surgery that day. Everyone else had to cancel surgery and retake the test.
Strange mistakes do happen but you don't say what happened after the mistake happened to the lady. Did your friend of a friend go and get tested? Ending the story at "She exploded" isn't to say it took them a minute to realize they had the wrong person by name only and figured out through address or social that it wasn't her. How does her story end?
I may screw up my math on compression ratio per heads and piston selected but law I know. Not that people embellish stories to conform with their beliefs but I am willing to spend my time, energy and resources to ensure public safety. Get me some information on the locations and I will follow up. The CDC has specific protocols that have to be followed and if anything is wrong it can be a serious problem for thousands of people.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
all i want to know is did the person die with the virus or because of the virus.
also all these numbers are thrown in without actual dates of death. jmho jim
You are asking whether the chicken came before the egg. Out of the 145,000 people that have been attributed to dying there are 145,000 different ways they could have died with it alone or other contributing factors. The CDC isn't making it a point to throw in people jumping off of bridges , putting a bullet in their head or have a broken leg that test later for Covid-19 after death. So asking your question is more of a predetermination you have made to not trust any number you are given no matter the source. Neither party, nor any medical association has called into question the number of deaths as high but we are finding there are more cases then being reported to the public. The news today here in Iowa was the initial reporting of a Tyson's Meat processing plant outbreak state official count was 221 May 5th when the WHO news agency had to use FOIA for open records in court to find that 522 people were infected and the State of Iowa knew that fact May 5th. The State of Iowa some how missed 301 people.

Whatever your need for this information is, however good/bad you think it is, its probably at least 300 people worse than they are telling all of us no matter the source for Covid-19 numbers infected and dead. No magic formula of knowledge will make the death count easier to swallow.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Don't know, if the Video's were true or Not. They were plastered all over YouTube, years ago. :dunno2
I don't know what people are thinking. Its so easy in this day and age to spread bad information and to find the source of bad information. Their are armies of individuals paid to find fake information and report about it. Some how Trumps campaign posted an ad with an image of an officer getting attacked by a mob and didn't expect anyone to look up the image? It was from 2014 in Ukraine. How in the hell is he going to win if this is the team he has working for him? Maybe the head of his campaign he demoted created this ad? So frustrating! How about the militant that was photo shopped into seemingly every event across the nation by FOX news. 29587334-0-image-a-30_1592118719973.jpg
Fox pulled it but did they fire the person that made it and the person that ok'd it? This doesn't help the cause.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
The Covid numbers are wrong. Inflated. Are 36% of the tests really inaccurate? Just like my post #15, Alaska Gasser's, and Pat's friends experience. These people have no reason to lie or any reason for their friends to lie to them. These are real life experiences and not from the internet. I'd believe these long before any governmental agency. Follow the money.

Last edited:

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I’m not debating what others have said nor believe, but with my age and having more then one medical problem that is listed that increase the causes of death, if I one down with this virus. It is mindful for me to take every percussion to be virus free for as long as I can, until a cure is found or I do die of old age.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
That bastard should be strung up until he sings out ALL the nasty little secrets he's hiding! (no, not that he's married to a dude and that he likes to service old white men in the Chicago bath houses, we already know those ones) :D

obama was this country's downfall it appears to me. I never trusted that bastard and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't behind a lot of the current goings on.
:yup :appl