Trump Offends

bobs409

Administrator
Sickening! These asswipes deserve whatever the left will do to THEM! (just too bad that the rest of us will get it too)

What is all this talk about Trump being a liar anyway? I don't follow much these days so I must have missed that one. The only lie I know of is when he said hillary would be in jail and she IS NOT!!!!!!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well ya see Bob when the Tards go to Clown College in the morning to get their talking points for the day then they all gather and they draw an assignment out of Uncle Joe Biteme's Bingo tumbler and whatever that is is what their going to harass Trump about,

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
4fccabcaacb6b35bd2c89ae02fd0eeda3c670f0b89620e479ed03241a4d22e7e.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
There's two things I notice of the pic with the Wonder Twins, Nancy is picking her own pockets and I can't tell where Chuckles one hand is.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I don't know when the "Amateur Looters" picture was taken but it has to be about 20-25 years old. Those TVs are antique and heavy as hell-with some tubes, no less. No sagging pants or hoodies. Maybe Somalia? I like it; it is the thought that counts. I think Schumer's hand is unknotting Pelosi's knickers.

That would mean that Chuckles would get the Stink hand that smells like urine and bad old person farts something that would be highly desirable in Chuckles circles.

Yeah I noticed that myself about the tv's with the old crt picture tubes, Can you just imagine how thankful the looters & rioters are for new technology.:D

Mark

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I don't know when the "Amateur Looters" picture was taken but it has to be about 20-25 years old. Those TVs are antique and heavy as hell-with some tubes, no less. No sagging pants or hoodies. Maybe Somalia? I like it; it is the thought that counts. I think Schumer's hand is unknotting Pelosi's knickers.
Ol Schoom would have to have a strong stomach to attempt that. :doh

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
I decided to do something politically inert and hopefully away from all this unnecessary ranting and ravings, so I decided to turn on the NBA playoff game between the Lakers and the Trailblazers. First thing I didn't want to see was the political statement on both sides of the court, situated for max TV exposure, no doubt about who matters right now. Not only that, LA lost to Portland. Usually, you go to or watch a Lakers game, you go to watch your team win because they usually do. Why the politics when all we want to do is get away from all that for a while? This stuff insults our intelligence, much like the speakers at the current political convention right now. So, around here, no more NBA playoffs. I'll watch the baseball games instead. We enjoy the Dodgers, hope they continue to do well, and the last time I watched baseball(yesterday, in fact,) it seemed that it's the most successfully integrated pro sport going right now. In fact, wasn't it the Dodgers that rather bravely at the time, initiated integration with Jackie Robinson? He was pretty brave to put out the effort to succeed like he did, and it speaks well of the Dodgers organization to go ahead and take that leap of faith, and they were successful for having done it.