Hunting for 1958-64 Chevy impala cars and parts. Over 250 late great Chevy’s in one place. The sheds In the picture below were full of parts. Heaven

Well Known Member
Bill is gone died a few years ago.
one or more of his sons are still selling cars and parts. Joe Zeleny is the contact.
The last time I was there they had 250 cars when Bill Zeleny was still alive. I still have contact with Joe and his mother Carrol Zeleny they have more cars on the property than before. They had an incredible collection of parts ,even more so now probably. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I paid a visit.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I also remember, Paul (pvs409) sold Decent parts, on LGC. Back in the day:dunno I bought some Muncie parts, from a guy in NJ. His name was Ritchie Mulligan (Street Wise Performance) He sold regularly, on LGC. That's when Danny ran LGC. It was the Best.:appl

62bubble

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Skip , did you know that Danny Howell and his son, went into business after he and Snowden sold the LGC business to Ecklers? He goes by Southeast Chevy Parts, Apopka , FL. I purchased some parts from him for my Bubble Top in 2017. Don't know if he is still in business or not..

Well Known Member
Skip , did you know that Danny Howell and his son, went into business after he and Snowden sold the LGC business to Ecklers? He goes by Southeast Chevy Parts, Apopka , FL. I purchased some parts from him for my Bubble Top in 2017. Don't know if he is still in business or not..
I think they are still in business

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Gretna Nebraska just south a few miles from Omaha, Nebraska of I-80.
I think the car numbers were over 300
58-65 I think are the years. Located in the country surrounded by farms, its on a gravel road but not
to far from hard surface roads to I-80
Owned by wife of Bill Zeleny(who died in Feb 2019 ) and his sons -they are selling cars and parts and have
for many years. Prices were and I think are high and maybe have gone higher.

here is a aerial google map picture -surrounded by lots of trees.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/8...22cdc8f78fabe5!8m2!3d41.1699276!4d-96.2666801

Paul