Riots Tonight

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I can't believe what was happening in Lancaster Pa. Bob that stupid Kracker that jumped up on that cruiser and kicked the windshield in. Everyone of these protest they need to have a freight box or two sitting there and when they arrest these Clowns you just pile them inside and make sure its a reefer and turn the AC down to about 40 degrees ,the reason they do this is because the Dems let them do this. The Mayors of these towns that do nothing about it should be taken to jail dereliction of duty!!

Mark

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
The little pricks were rioting in PA last night after another felon was shot trying to kill a cop. We need to set these clowns up, send them to a trap and arrest them all when they walk into the trap. Send them to gitmo as terrorist combatants that they are for treason.
Gitmo would be a perfect place for these a$$holes, I like the way you think 425/409ER!! That would take the wind out of their sails quickly, after about 50 or so were shipped off.

425/409ER

Well Known Member
I can't believe what was happening in Lancaster Pa. Bob that stupid Kracker that jumped up on that cruiser and kicked the windshield in. Everyone of these protest they need to have a freight box or two sitting there and when they arrest these Clowns you just pile them inside and make sure its a reefer and turn the AC down to about 40 degrees ,the reason they do this is because the Dems let them do this. The Mayors of these towns that do nothing about it should be taken to jail dereliction of duty!!

Mark

Hey don't call him a cracker, he's taking his I want to be black pills.

bobs409

Administrator
the reason they do this is because the Dems let them do this. The Mayors of these towns that do nothing about it should be taken to jail dereliction of duty!!

Mark

Where are the republicans? Not a peep right? Last I checked we did have the Presidency and the house. What are they doing, sniffing the seats in the Capitol building??

All this is going on now makes me wonder how things will be when the criminals get back into power.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
The Portland riots slowed down just because of smoke then rain, what a bunch of Pussies, we are supposed to have a Blm protest in my small town tomorrow all white protesters the blacks have white dummies doing their work for them, when the time comes the whites will get thrown under the bus and the blacks will be no where to be found!!! :confused:confused:confused

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

We sho have thumb fine peeples dat live in diss Kuntry. If they would be successful in turning the U.S. Communist do you really think all these donating companies would stick around to share their wealth with all of us so we could live a comfortable life? NOT!!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Its time to quit screwing around with these clowns if there is a curfew and there is still protesters walking around after the curfew is in effect you start busting there heads especially after they shot two cops. They need to start using military snipers when they know there's going to be trouble.

Mark