Home Wrecker New Best

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Theoretically:rub, if Dan went 1.385 60' he might run a 10.0 something. 1.404 60' - 1.385 60' = 0.019. Times that x 2 = 0.038. 1/4 mile 10.137 seconds - 0.038 seconds = 10.099, Just saying:D
Not enough! With this car whatever comes off the 60’ is exactly what comes off the et. It also doesn’t care if I shift at 6500 or 6800 it runs the same et. An intake better than the edelbrock is what it needs. Then I’ll jump right to the 9s!

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Not enough! With this car whatever comes off the 60’ is exactly what comes off the et. It also doesn’t care if I shift at 6500 or 6800 it runs the same et. An intake better than the edelbrock is what it needs. Then I’ll jump right to the 9s!
Probably one of the few still running a dual plane intake I would guess.

chevytaylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Your car and combo is awesome Dan, hat's off:beer Any cast intake? Would that include an M/T Power Ram, weren’t they cast in 1964?:think

Last edited:

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
McQuillen would be the only way to go. A M/T always looks cool but you would be leaving performance on the table for the similar price point in a McQuillen.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Boy, Dan i would love to see you get a McQuillen on your car right now for some on track dyno testing. What a great comparison that would be. I’ll talk to Phil and see if he can move some of my sponsorship money over to you.:brow
Hey Dan......Barry has never called me!!!!!! Sorry!!!!!!