Cars

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Great video, too bad the narrator thinks the 56 is a 55:doh I am sure I am not the only one, however I see this kinda of thing very often on car shows and TV programs. The last 2 were a resto shop in southern ca that said 90 degree bends were 45, ( they were so proud of their perfect 45 degree bend ) and another show insisting a 65 impala was a 66. The list goes on.........

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
https://www.hagerty.com/media/lists...l&utm_content=20_October_3_Newsletter_Weekend

9 automotive ad campaigns that either sizzled or fizzled | Hagerty Media

The new car business is incredibly competitive. There are a dozen or more companies all vying for customer dollars, doing their best to build a compelling product. Even if a company were to build the perfect vehicle for a buyer, marketing is how the message gets out. To make that connection, advertisers have come up […]
www.hagerty.com

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Great video Dickiemac!!!!!!!!!
The gut in Emporia, KS was down Commercial Street and turn west on 6th Avenue for about 6-7 miles. Then turn around and do it all over!!!!!!
Great memories!!!! Did it in my 58 348 black Impala and then in my 63 409!!!!!!!!!!

About two weeks ago on a beautiful Sunday afternoon someone initiated a rolling cruise of about 200 cars.......:clap
In the pic below we are the 4th car down in our 67 Beaumont SD396.......:cool:.......this was about 30 mins into the cruise.
The route was about 75 miles and people were out in chairs cheering as we went by thru numerous little towns.....:winner
rolling.jpg

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
A few months ago the small town I live in had a cruise through town and most of the neighborhoods I could not believe all the folks sitting in lawn chairs waiving, clapping to see all the old cars, you dont see that in Portland, where the fools are mostly worried about the gas you are burning and how big they are compared to the disposable shit they sell now. :mad3

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4