Impala Bob's Auction

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Sad to report that my friend Bob has lost his business and all the inventory will be auctioned off in a liquidation auction. If you look at the catalog it's obvious that the new owner doesn't know or care what is there. He just wants it gone so he can move in his aviation auction business. MIght be a good chance to stck or re-stock your Chevy warehouse inventories. Maybe Phil will buy the whole thing and go into business again. Everything goes including the bins, shelving, etc.
If you're interested.......
https://www.cunninghamauctions.com/auctions/detail/bw55934

https://bid.cunninghamauctions.com/bid/55934?section=items

Last edited:

62BillT

Well Known Member
I remember Bob way back in time when he was still in Connecticut.

Also curious to know what happened.

Although I sure do agree with Bob. I found him to be one of, if not the highest, of all the vendors out there.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Was looking through the inventory, evidently whoever this Cunningham outfit is doesn't know much or care about what they are listing. Valve covers are listed as headers, can't spell Camaro or a fair amount of other words. Just pictures of boxes instead of parts for the most. I hope they do a better job when it goes live.
Feel bad to see Bob go though, have several of his catalogs yet. Hard for the small guys to compete.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I always have a big issue with a "buyers" premium" I have to seriously want something to pay it. I mean seriously. I don't understand it at all. And I don't want to. Just sell the damn stuff. As a matter of fact I will go, and have, out of my way not to.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Was looking through the inventory, evidently whoever this Cunningham outfit is doesn't know much or care about what they are listing. Valve covers are listed as headers, can't spell Camaro or a fair amount of other words. Just pictures of boxes instead of parts for the most. I hope they do a better job when it goes live.
Feel bad to see Bob go though, have several of his catalogs yet. Hard for the small guys to compete.
yes but just think how those valve covers will sound on your engine! Should create a couple more hp over your CAST IRON VALVE COVERS too.