My personal nightmare

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Made it back home, I found out that I don't like indoor car shows. Friday when we set up needless to say there were a bunch of car running as they are pulling in the building to their spots. I developed a bad headache that night. Saturday was fine (no cars running) and had a good time. Now Sunday was fine tell time to leave, all the cars running to get out of the building and then my headache is back. Guess the exhaust fumes was just to much for me.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Made it back home, I found out that I don't like indoor car shows. Friday when we set up needless to say there were a bunch of car running as they are pulling in the building to their spots. I developed a bad headache that night. Saturday was fine (no cars running) and had a good time. Now Sunday was fine tell time to leave, all the cars running to get out of the building and then my headache is back. Guess the exhaust fumes was just to much for me.
That happened to me once when my son was real young, I took him to the truck and tractor pulls one winter in downtown St Louis and it was held in the old Arena. I got a splitting headache and felt nauseous the rest of the night, as we sat there you could see the cloud of exhaust fumes getting lower and lower in the dome. :yuck :barf2