333 409 truck heads on ebay w/ covers

63impalass409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Did you guys see the pair of 333 truck heads buy it now for 160 on eBay with valve covers? Starting bid .99. I bought a 881 intake with what looks like 2 3362's or 3804's on it for 450.00 from him yesterday right after he listed it .Seams like a good deal to me.

63impalass409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
70×2 so 300 for the pair shipped if you use buy it now. He charged me 62$ to ship the 881 intake with the 2 carbs attached and I know it had to be more than that as when I shipped Don his intake without anything else in a Eddy box it was 85$ using USPS more than I thought it would be
Shipping deffintly has gone up

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
70×2 so 300 for the pair shipped if you use buy it now. He charged me 62$ to ship the 881 intake with the 2 carbs attached and I know it had to be more than that as when I shipped Don his intake without anything else in a Eddy box it was 85$ using USPS more than I thought it would be
Shipping deffintly has gone up
Absolutely. Maybe there is some freight companies doing it cheaper, however I looked around when I sent an 881 and 2 carbs from CA to FL and still paid about 120. That's the main reason I don't even try to sell my 333's, the hassel and shipping doesn't make it worth it for me.

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I hit the buy it now. Seller contacts me and said that there is a mistake in the listing. Price was per head. Description states pair of heads. He will need to take the hit from e Bay if he wants to cancel the sale. I've got 333s and valves so I don't need to tie up money in another set.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yep, the listing clearly says a pair, and list the left and right. I wonder if the seller will honor it :scratch Meanwhile, have you bought that 348 in CA 63impalass409 :D

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I don't think he will honor it as it has been relished at 320 for the pair and he has changed the wording
I don't believe he can change the wording on an item that has been sold. I think he has to cancel the sale. If he changed the wording afterwards Ebay should do something about it. Oh who am I kidding. Ebay will not do anything except collect money. They don't care who gets lied to or ripped off.

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
He cancelled the sale. I got a report from e Bay stating that buyer requested to cancel payment. I commented back to e Bay that I did not request to cancel the order.
Stock valve heads with no porting not worth fighting the seller.