After Harris/Biden inauguration

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
That is some really stuff there Mark, it’s awful! I just can’t believe that the left are basically acting like spoiled children. What they accuse trump supporters & trump himself of is actually what they are doing. CRAZY I’ve given up all news I haven’t watched anything in weeks lmao I’m Netflix, cars shows and books I can’t stomach the bs anymore lol

Know what you're saying Harry turned on the computer today and started reading the news and most is Liberal anyway but its no wonder the News media was able to turn people against President Trump this crap is terrible and is all over the place,
hard to fight this stuff when Conservatives only have a few outlets. Now Fake News has turned their attention to the First Lady saying that she has the worst rating of all the First Ladies, but they've been goading her ever since Trump took office I can only hope that this crap can be turned around on them some day.

Mark

hfpjr76

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Know what you're saying Harry turned on the computer today and started reading the news and most is Liberal anyway but its no wonder the News media was able to turn people against President Trump this crap is terrible and is all over the place,
hard to fight this stuff when Conservatives only have a few outlets. Now Fake News has turned their attention to the First Lady saying that she has the worst rating of all the First Ladies, but they've been goading her ever since Trump took office I can only hope that this crap can be turned around on them some day.

Mark
Yup that’s all we can hope for Mark or people start to wake up an see this for what it’s really about. To think if they can do this to the President of the United States just imagine what could happen to regular people like ourselves.....scary thought huh....

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
My how the tone has changed in the news media, they go from the being the most dirty rotten B^$tards to ever to set foot on this planet to a group you think you wouldn't mind inviting them home for supper ALMOST. And to say on this forum what I'm really thinking about Fake News and the Rats would surely get me banned and most probably investigated because now the Rats took the handcuffs off the Federal law agency's and say now its ok for them to go out and actually do their jobs now just as long as their busting Conservatives and not Hunter & Pops. And how much does BiteMe have to Fik up before Fake News turns on the Rat party? Its a hard question to answer their so giddy right now because they think they were slick enough to put a plan together and steal the Presidential & Senate election so the Rat Party will be partying until the pigs come home. Or how did the Ex Muzzie & Chief's Pastor put it until the Roosters came home to Roost or something?

Mark

hfpjr76

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
It’s starting that fast he’s already costing jobs & $$ wait until gas prices fly up and he chops the payroll tax cut. I can’t wait to see how they spin this crap!