New Party

bobs409

Administrator
If Trump walked away and left us to the perils of this demonic party, he can just keep walking for all I care! This is total BS! He had the tools to fix this and so far, did not do anything! As you can probably tell, I'm not thrilled about Trump at the moment. I'll happily apologize if he still manages to fix this but I see no reason the Insurrection Act shouldn't be rolling by now.

I never thought I'd have to write something like that but there are a LOT of things right now that shouldn't be happening!!!

This country has been taken over and not just by the democrats, I think China! What I see in DC with 26K+ troops that are obviously going to be used against us while protecting THEM looks very China like to me. We sit and wait our fate now...

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
If Trump walked away and left us to the perils of this demonic party, he can just keep walking for all I care! This is total BS! He had the tools to fix this and so far, did not do anything! As you can probably tell, I'm not thrilled about Trump at the moment. I'll happily apologize if he still manages to fix this but I see no reason the Insurrection Act shouldn't be rolling by now.

I never thought I'd have to write something like that but there are a LOT of things right now that shouldn't be happening!!!

This country has been taken over and not just by the democrats, I think China! What I see in DC with 26K+ troops that are obviously going to be used against us while protecting THEM looks very China like to me. We sit and wait our fate now...

I believe Trump walking away was the right thing Bob. If he would have used the Insurrection Act the country would have never got over the division.

I'm holding Congress responsible for certifying a fraudulent election. I'm done with the Republican party and I would bet 10's of millions if other voter are too. My two Senators will be receiving a letter explaining my actions...like the gutless ba$tards care.

A friend said that I will just be wasting my vote by going independent. That reasoning is just why we are in the situation we are today. We keep voting the same way and the chicken$hit Republicans keep doing the same thing. After 12 or 16 years of the Democrats running things the country will either be broke, taken over by China, or ready for REAL CHANGE that a third party can offer. NO PAIN, NO GAIN. I won't be around by then anyhow....so :fingernot my problem...

bobs409

Administrator
I believe Trump walking away was the right thing Bob. If he would have used the Insurrection Act the country would have never got over the division.

It wouldn't have been any worse than what we already have! They are trying to silence ALL conservatives! Talking of "re-education camps" for cripes sake! Going after us like the Nazi's did to the Jews! I can handle some division!

We either bend over or we go Civil War! Speaking for myself, I'd rather the Insurrection Act. To get these criminals out of our lives would be worth just about anything. I could care less who doesn't like it, they would eventually see the light.

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I think we might be heading for a civil war, thats why thedemorats want to put a wall around congress--they know whats coming------EVERY single republican should have voted against certifying the election, but it shows they care more about themselves than the american citizen-------all politicians suck!!!

El Rat

Well Known Member
I don’t get it! How did they pull off the biggest heist the world has ever seen? Don’t tell me about technological wizardry...there had to be people in loop. It’s impossible to keep a secret among three friends let alone something of this magnitude! Just sayin...

hfpjr76

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
This crap started with obummer and never got any better! I feel for trump over 4 years, nothing no support can’t trust anyone had to be tough on person I don’t care who you are or how strong. I wish he had done more as well but I wonder how many doors were slammed closed on him.....I think it’s safe to say we’re in bad situation in this country :weep

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
There was people in the loop, here in michigan in Detroit where they were counting votes, if the republicans left the area, they wouldn't let them back in--and they put paper on the windows so no one could see inside. At one counting place in michigan, an observer said she was there for hours at a time with NOT ONE VOTE FOR TRUMP being recorded--that is impossible, and yet when she was in front of the michigan house to testify no one seemed to care----everyone here knows the fix was in--the worse part is the SWAMP RAT A.G. Barr had the nerve to say they was no "widespread" fraud--i wonder who paid him off??????

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The treachery of the Rat party runs very deeeeep!!!!! After all they've had years to cultivate their crooked craft to a fine art and after 4 years of trying to go after President Trump so it appears almost honest on the surface until some started to dig for the truth the Rats realized they had to pull out all the stops and bring all their guns to bare. Which includes a crooked court system, Fake news had a huge part to play, draft BLM members & Antifa and throw in a virus and lets not forget about our pointy headed little buddies the Chinks over there!!!! And if they did have all this evidence it doesn't do you any good when you don't have a Court system to hear your case and this includes the biggest Court in the Country our one and only the Super Duper Supreme Court.:fingerPresident Trump had his work cut out for him for 4 years ,I wouldn't have been able to handle what he went through I would have been one pizzed off individual!! I still support Trump I don't know what happened but like Dave said if he would have shut the Country down it wouldn't have been good if would take the Countries & the peoples pulse you would find 2020 wasn't a very good year for the USA it got pretty well tore up. However what I do know was what President Trump accomplished was very good and its Damn shame BiteMe is going to screw it all up but Trump might have got something started hear, maybe we can get rid of the Repubeicant's and start a new party with some balls!!

And as I sit hear typing this my poor ole pea brain goes back to when the Repubeicant's lost the House ,wasn't it back in 2004 the Rat party said that the Dominion voting machines weren't to be trusted? And wasn't it 2011 we lost the House and is this how the House was lost to the Rats?

Mark

Last edited:

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Like i said before--there will never be another republican president and the republican party will probaly be gone within 8-10 years

bobs409

Administrator
Yep, the TAKE OVER is complete! Never did I think something like this could happen here.

Thanks Trump! This isn't my idea of making America great again! I thought you were going to drain the swamp? It looks like it only got bigger and more corrupt!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yep, the TAKE OVER is complete! Never did I think something like this could happen here.

Thanks Trump! This isn't my idea of making America great again! I thought you were going to drain the swamp? It looks like it only got bigger and more corrupt!

The Swamps always been with us Bob Trump exposed it for what it is and opened our eyes for those that want to look.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

He didn't realize no matter how much he drained out, there was always more crap filling it up.....