RIP Nancy Pelosi

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
How cool is this???? Locked out of her Special office. She should have been thrown out after losing her speaker job anyhow but McCarthy didn't do it.

The dude that was pissed off and banged the gavel at the firing of McCarthy did it. Wimpy looking rat.

McCarthy's own personal Butt Buddy servant! You should almost always be wary of wimpy looking people wearing neck propeller's capable of dispensing double blow jobs!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Back when I use to throw a few cans of beer down my gullet I use to drink Old Milwaukee, it was cheap and didn't taste bad at all. But I never did drink Bush, Bud Light and regular Bud, I didn't like the taste! And after the Bud Light fiasco with the Quif on the can, I think I know now why Bud didn't taste good, the employees that worked there probably stuck there Dik in each & every Bottle and can of beer just like you would with a tea bag!!!! :barf1 :laugh4!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
So did the Pig run over the protester? It offends me that we have to pay for security to protect these Douche Bags!! If a politician leads a proper honest life while in office would there be a need for security? If you're being a Dik while in office, you need to have people ruff you up every once in a while for a reality check this way you know you strayed off course and you need to correct!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Isn't it nice how well the Rat party plays together? JenSucky was just about ready to climb into the Pig's pantsuit! I wonder if the Pig knows that Abe was a Republican? And it's insulting that it should speak his name and I find it weird that its criticizing people with money since this person has a $20K refrigerator and stocks it with mega dollar ice cream!!!

Mark