Jerry Hotchkiss Z-11 at 1963 Winternationals

409Kid

Well Known Member
Don’t know if you guys have already seen this footage. 1.34 minutes at start of this video found on YouTube while looking for Jack Bayer footage at the same race. No luck on my search. The Hotchkiss car most definitely has an injured engine throughout this footage. Took a licking and kept on ticking. I don’t know how to actually upload the video but I copied the the title and person sharing it. If anyone wants to take a look at it.

1965 Winternationals drag racing​

11K views · 13 years ago...more

ThatcherSharon

Last edited:
Reactions: 327

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Don’t know if you guys have already seen this footage. 1.34 minutes at start of this video found on YouTube while looking for Jack Bayer footage at the same race. No luck on my search. The Hotchkiss car most definitely has a jury engine throughout this footage. Took a licking and kept on ticking. I don’t know how to actually upload the video but I copied the the title and person sharing it. If anyone wants to take a look at it.

1965 Winternationals drag racing​

11K views · 13 years ago...more

ThatcherSharon

Endecott mobile Z 11 was a smoker, just set up a little bit on the loose side….. so it could run real fast………!!! :D

Last edited:

DaveN

Well Known Member
I loved this video with the serine music playing. Man those guys had real guts. beautiful.