Could’t waste a good day.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Took the 62 out in the sun shine today, good 55 dregree weather.
New springs, body mounts and tighten up the steering system with new tie rods and alignment.
What a nice ride does it have now.
Car feels like a new car now.
Can not say enough about the ride with those Eaton Springs the know what should on your car.
Not like SUMMIT and those catalog junkies that really don’t know what parts they should sell you

Dave

Attachments

• IMG_1746.jpeg
    IMG_1746.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 29

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Twenty five years ago we replaced the springs on our 66 with Detroit-Eaton springs......:good.
They have been making springs for GM for over 100 years.
Car still sits perfect..... :cool: . They told me there was 23 specs for front springs on the 66....:confused.
In 1999 it averaged out to be $100/corner.......:drive..........never regretted buy the best.

66_Chev.jpg

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Yesterday and today were both pretty nice. °68 and °64, doesn't get much better then that for high temps in early March here in MN. I put some new Hooker Super Comps on my BBC car and fished the 12 bolt by adding one of those trick looking covers that put a little pressure on both bearing caps.

Oh ya, I went to to Ft. Snelling cemetery to pay my respects to my Mom on what would have been here 102nd birthday, said "hi" to Dad too.