Menendez from NJ

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi everyone. I don't follow much politics because it makes me nauseous. But, I've been watching this one: US Senator Bob Menendez from NJ and his bribery charges among other things. It seems certain people have been giving him cash, gold bars and his wife a MB convertible, for his influence on issues they had an interest in. The FBI raided his home and found the items in a coat jacket with his name on it, in a bedroom closet. The FBI supposedly have taped conversations between him and co-conspirators. This guy is so stupid that he had to ask how much gold bars were worth?? He must have just acquired them. The hundreds of thousands in cash, he claims that over the years, he has withdrawn a little money at a time from some of his accounts, and this is what is represented by their find. Stated that he and family are from Cuba and this is what they do. Keep large amounts of money at home. The stupidity continues. Guaranteed, the FBI subpoenaed all his past financial records before proceeding to far. They did their homework. And, I'm sure they will flip a co-conspirator or two. Friends today, foes tomorrow.
The reason I posted this thread is, that now his defense might be changing. It's rumored that he might blame his wife for everything. She received it all without his knowledge. What a piece of fecal matter this guy is. Sure, she got a MB, but the remaining property was found more in his possession. He threw her right under the bus to salvage his own future. This isn't the first time he has been accused of bribery. He actually had a previous trial and had a hung jury. Never retried. He isn't running for re-election as a Democrap, but as an independent. I hope he and his wife both get slammed but good. He is the worse of the worse.
BTW, why is it that former GOP Congressman George Santos from NY, gets indicted and the kicked out of Congress, as he should have, but Menendez with much more serious charges, is allowed to stay in the Senate?? I think I know the answer to that and that is why politics sickens me, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Just one other thing, then I'm going to stop. I don't know how many civil or criminal cases Trump has pending?? It's a bunch though. None of them really concern me, except the one where he took classified/top secret documents home with him to Mar-a-lago. I don't know what is contained in those documents?? Could it have been bad for us and this country if they fell into the wrong hands?? I don't know that either. I think his defense is that he was entitled to have these documents, because he was a former President?? I guess the courts will decide that. If he did something wrong, so be it. But, what really troubles me, is Biden. I read online, he was taking government documents home since he was a US Senator. And as Vice President, he took classified documents home too. They were found unsecured in his garage in Delaware next to his Corvette. Pics of them were posted. He claimed he didn't remember doing this?? Once they were discovered, he readily turned them over to the FBI. They investigated this matter for about 15 minutes and decided no charges would be filed against him because of his age and some senility. Wow. What's good for Trump should be good for him too, but apparently not.
Speaking of Biden, where is the case against Hunter Biden at?? He had been given a sweetheart deal and apparently took too long to accept it. A judge got involved and nixed it. Going to trial instead. Yeah. Can hardly wait for that. I'm still waiting for answer as to what Hunter Biden brought to the table in the Ukraine that was worth paying him $80,000.00 a month for a year or better. Was it his experience in the natural gas field. Nope. Was it his academic background. Nope. Was it because his father was Vice President?? Winner. Winner, chicken dinner.
President Biden has had much grief in his life. Loss a wife, daughter and son. My heart goes out to him in that respect. But Hunter, what a loser. No wonder politics makes me sick, Carmine.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to today's judiciary system. Free ride for the left, prosecution for the right. Antifa and BLM free as a bird after hundreds of millions of dollars of damage done. J-6 terrorists given ridiculous sentences.

If they don't imprison Trump or kill him, there's going to be hell to pay for these klowns if he gets elected. I hope. And they'll cry like Little school girls about how unfair it is when the tables are turned.....as usual

They can dish it out, but sure can't take it.

Last edited: