09/ 11 NEVER FORGET

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Let us not forget the tragic events that took place on this day. May God bless all those who were lost on this day and their families. May God bless my brothers and sisters from the job that were lost on this day. I hope you are in a better place and I know you are our angels to keep us safe on our tours. You will never be forgotten. As we say 911, all gave some, some gave it all. Amen. WE WILL NEVER FORGET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
I guess by me in New york is different. I lost some very good friends and co workers that day . And some that died years after it from the crap that was inhaled from it. Everyone on my block has their flags out. And every major TV channel has 911 memorial on from 0800 to 1200 hrs. !!!

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
We were flying into Washington DC this day a year ago. It was an amazing site to see the stars and stripes hanging from many buildings as we flew in. Very moving.
Lynette and I still have vivid memories of the day it happened and think of everyone affected by the tragedy of that day.
Stay safe all from the underneath of the world

Steve

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We too were proud to be able to pay our respects to those who lost their lives in 9/11 with be able to visit ground zero and to go through the museum that had not long been finished. Gave us some real big chills to be there.
We also visited the little church which was just a block away where hundreds of people had passed through for food, sleep and praying and this too was also a very moving experience.
Our thoughts and prayers to all.

Gav

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Many of us will never forget, but I think it is sad that so many in this country have been quick to let it fade from memory. Like Dave said, one good thing that came from it was it bringing our country together. I wish THAT part of it could have lasted longer. I am afraid to think of what it is going to take to wake America up.

Not exactly 9/11 related, but I watched a movie on Netflix a couple days ago that was very moving. "Last Ounce of Courage". If any of you can find it on there I am sure you will enjoy it.

Take care and God bless.