09 in a 56

saboo

ok said to complete the form, ah 409 .40 over 61 isky roller, rev kit, roller rockers, 690 heads, 401 buick carbs, balanced, hand fitted pistons to bore, w&h dual point dual coil"judson mag coils"dist not in yet, not sure if i want to put it in. B&M 4sp hydro "54 olds" with 3000 converter, two rears now 4.10 posi and a m/t magneisum 3.36 for later to cruise. lots more to do. either no time or no money. one or the other but us old guys need something to keep busy.

Attachments

• 102-0293.jpg
    102-0293.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 186

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
SUPER !!!
You guys are killin` me !!
Even my `Blurrr is talkin` bad to me !!

Just might have to use a stroker for her heart !!

You say you have a rev kit?
Where did you find one?

Lets see you and that fine `56 at the convention !!

saboo

rev kit

it came with the orginial 61 isky roller in 61, i do come across them once in a while will keep you in mind if i see another saboo

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
WE need this 56, the 55's with W engines and 29A coupe with the 348 at the convention in September. You hear that Nut, you are needed.:D Roy

truck409

Supporting Member 1
AAAAW gee,CPG,didn't think you cared about us ws in 55s type guys,hee hee hee,wait till we get so many members with ws in 55s ,56s and 57s that Bob will have to start a different section of this forum just for us!Come to think of it there's already quite a few of us........

348NUT

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
That's just like me!

Every time someone starts a real cool thread, I miss it for a couple days!:D Ya know I don't have a computer at home, and I'm sure not here on the weekends! :evil
Very nice Saboo! I already have your engine picture on my screen saver! It's so nice to be needed. :p I really hope to be there. If you guys would come up and help me build my garage next spring, I'd be able to go for sure. :p NUT