11-22-63

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I'd like to hear members opinions on who was behind it

I’m not into conspiracies......but.......I think Ruby desperate to be somebody..... made everyone think differently.......But I am somewhat conflicted just because of all of the different theories....... and the facts.... that have been sealed screams that there’s more to it than that

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
The Deep State has been around longer than what most people think. The FBI and Justice Dept. have been corrupt ever since J. Edgar Hoover. Kennedy rubbed many people the wrong way and these people wanted him out along with the rest of his family. I think the whole thing was a conspiracy and covered up. Nobody will ever know because evidence seemed to just disappear. LBJ was part of everything too. He reminds me of Biden. Career politician that never did anything in the Senate except get rich.

I was in 8th grade and in study hall when it was announced over intercom. Watched most everything on black and white tv at home that weekend. Sad state of affairs, just like now.

Fuzz

MAGA

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
The Deep State has been around longer than what most people think. The FBI and Justice Dept. have been corrupt ever since J. Edgar Hoover. Kennedy rubbed many people the wrong way and these people wanted him out along with the rest of his family. I think the whole thing was a conspiracy and covered up. Nobody will ever know because evidence seemed to just disappear. LBJ was part of everything too. He reminds me of Biden. Career politician that never did anything in the Senate except get rich.

I was in 8th grade and in study hall when it was announced over intercom. Watched most everything on black and white tv at home that weekend. Sad state of affairs, just like now.

Fuzz

MAGA
You hit the nail right on the head, The Deep State same people trying to take Trump down