16th American Hot Rod Reunion

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Looks like Tom and I will be heading down for the Friday night test and tune then go to the car show in Carthage on Saturday then the race on Sunday.
Could be the last of the fun for this year.

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I'll see you guys there. I have to take Deb to the diamond mine in Arkansas Wednesday and Thursday, come home Friday, go to our local car show Saturday, then go to Mo-Kan Sunday. Yes, that's my vacation for the year.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
James and I were just talking about the Hortons :).

We'll be there Friday night for Test-n-Tune, and back for Sunday to race. Maybe we'll get lined up against each other like last year!

See you at MO-Kan!

TomK

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
How did the test and tune go? Did you guys make it to the car show? I'll be there about 10:00 tomorrow, I'll look you all up.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
No,you save that kinda rt for the FINAL round[or roll a couple of hundredths in the box]! An rt like that usually is followed by a redlight,or you "sleep" because you don't want to cut it that close and go red.Fun times!:appl

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
We had a great time at MO-Kan this past weekend. James and I went for the test-n-tune Friday night and most runs were pretty consistent around 12.37 and 108 MPH.
STB_6451.JPG
Saturday we went to the car show in nearby Carthage, MO there had to be 500-600 cars!

Sunday we went back to the race track and got a few runs in before getting put on the trailer.

Fun times!

TomK