58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Music Alone is worth it

:bow Brings me to when I was a kid and caught the bug.:bow

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I remember those days, I was 8 years old and I was working on cars removing parts on weekends and during summer vacations at my Dad's junk yard. I loved it was a lot of fun :love My brother was 16 and I remember him playing all that music all the time :doh. I was at a car show last year and I had to drive 57 up to receive my award, I was wondering why we had to do this, now I know. No hot Babes to kiss though.

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
AWESOME!!!!AWESOME!!! AWESOMW!!!!,Gosh that was a different world back then.White walls,Scallop paint jobs,Lake Pipes,Spinner Hubcaps,and Girls that gave away the tropheys with kisses. .!!!! Thanks for posting!!! John

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That was great Rusty:beerbang That brought me way back to what got me into cars in the first place. I was young at that period of time but next door was were the Piston pounders use to meet. they had a big yard and all the cars would pile into the yard. Looked just like that show. With the cars the girls and the music:cool: And I have not stopped yet:cool: Thanks, Ken

Shesrealfine

Supporting Member 1
Great video. Thanks for sharing it. How about the Gullwing with the custom paint job? You wouldn't see that today on a half-million dollar car.