1958 Impala Floors

JJA

Junky & 64 Superstock, okay, I thought I would try to think a little outside the box. My car needs full floors and the patch panels aren't enough.

Finding full floors for a 58 has been a little tough...the joys of restoring a 1-year Impala.

Thank you & Happy New Year everyone, Juan.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Junky & 64 Superstock, okay, I thought I would try to think a little outside the box. My car needs full floors and the patch panels aren't enough.

Finding full floors for a 58 has been a little tough...the joys of restoring a 1-year Impala.

Thank you & Happy New Year everyone, Juan.
You live in Virginia and you are having problems tracking down a junk 58' to pull the floors from? I'd image there must be tons of 4dr sedans laying around with good floors. If I were you I would contact your local chevy clubs and ask them if anyone has any 58' stuff laying around. Car club guys know where the cars and parts are.

Junky

Well Known Member
It doesn't have to be a Chevrolet, a Pontiac or Buick will also work. I also found them listed on eBay.
1958 Chevrolet Impala Bel Air Biscayne Delray floor pans SET OF 4 ----- $285 with free shipping

1958 Pontiac.jpg1958 buick 2 door.jpg

Last edited:

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I don't know how much work is involved, but in 61 part of the big advertising was the fact you got more interior space due to the extra foot well space.