1960 348 cu.in. engine

SSpev

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well if you want it bad enough and have the money. You can pay what ever you want. That is what drives the price UP. It works that way in all markets. Try buy a house in Boston. Here in Indiana I find 348s in all conditions under $500. I even payed that much once, it was a runner, came out of a early 70's camaro stock car. There are people I know here that will pay more for the stuff, just because they can't look or won't look. If you want it buy it, but over pricing makes it harder for the poor boys like me. I'll be in Indy tomarrow, provided thereis no rain, to see if I can get another 09 for $250.;)

Bungy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I don't want to start an arguement with anyone, but I would have to agree with droptop and CPG. With the exception of one 348 that I got for $200. None of the wmotors I got were advertised. Junkyard scrounging or I know this guy who knows a guy........... Anyway T. Todd, Don't pay $900 for a 348 bareblock I'll sell ya one much cheaper then that.
Hey droptop, from what junkyard did you get that 348? I thought I've been through all of them here in MN.