1961 Impala bumper/grille guard question

ssleeper

I see the rears are reproduced, but does anyone know if the front has been reproduced also? I don't see them for sale anywhere.

What is a fair price for an oem front bar that is complete and in good condition?

Thanks!

Austin Bubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I've seen them go from $750-&1000. I seem to remember Brian Thompson saying he sold one that was to be used as a model for a reproduction. That was quite a while ago so i'm sure the repop would already be available.

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Depending on whether we sell all the stuff to one buyer (that's our desire), we may end up parting the rest out. And we have these - front and back.

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Depending on whether we sell all the stuff to one buyer (that's our desire), we may end up parting the rest out. And we have these - front and back.
What all are you parting out? I hadn't heard anything about it yet Wrench.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Jeff
I see the rears are reproduced, but does anyone know if the front has been reproduced also? I don't see them for sale anywhere.

What is a fair price for an oem front bar that is complete and in good condition?

Thanks!
Jeff hagen has been lookin for a grille guard maybe you 2 can get together

Jeff Hagen

Supporting Member 1
What all are you selling I've been looking for a grill guard for a while now? Thanks

ssleeper

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Keep an eye out for an ad in the for sale section, I've been thinking of selling the set that came with my sedan. They look much more at home on the sport coupes and 'verts :cool: