1961 impala project

61 tripps

Well Known Member
Thanks for the feedback. I'm using 3 chrome air cleaners. The existing balance is ok. Coil installation -check. Don't understand what happened with the motor mounts. 1837 vin #. Possibly, original mounts removed some time ago. When I bought the car 2 1/2 years ago, the motor was bolted in just for shipping. The seller might of put in the wrong mounts at that time. I have an extra set used with a 409.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks for the feedback. I'm using 3 chrome air cleaners. The existing balance is ok. Coil installation -check. Don't understand what happened with the motor mounts. 1837 vin #. Possibly, original mounts removed some time ago. When I bought the car 2 1/2 years ago, the motor was bolted in just for shipping. The seller might of put in the wrong mounts at that time. I have an extra set used with a 409.
Those three little chrome air cleaners will be good for about 50 less HP.

Southeast Chevy Parts

The car is looking great. Let us know if you need help with the moldings or stainless. We have a number of the pieces already polished in show condition. We probably have about 3 bubble tops out in the field, plus we've got trailers full of quality original parts. Check us out at www.southeastchevyparts.com or give us a call at 407.886.1963