1962 Bel-Air 2Dr Sedan $2750

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have a 1962 Bel-Air 2dr sedan for sale. This is a car that was disassembled in the mid 80's and has been sitting inside for the past thirty some years. It needs some rust repair in both drives and passenger wheel arches and drivers forward quarter as well as drivers tail light panel and two small patches on the front floorboards as shown in the pics. the rest of the floor pans are nice as well as under the back seat and trunk pan. Included is all the glass, window regulators, fenders, deck lid, very nice core support, inner wheel wells dash, hood, grill, headlight buckets & bezels, back seat. No front seat and no motor or trany, clear title. PM or call for more details. 2750.00

Located in Western Washinton

Thanks Dan
360-509-8182
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited:

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Tom, Phil, & Rick,
Its great to hear from you guys. I have been so busy with house projects and stuff I just haven't taken the time to log in. I am just now getting back to the Buick Phil but also picked up a 60 Bel-Air sedan out of Montana and should have it home later this month. Its another project so will rat hole that for a later build. Will try to be more active.