1962 Belair 409 068 QB block No X

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
This 62 Belair is not mine, but I was thinking about buying it as it's priced right in my opinion, but with the seller being CA and me in FL, I just cannot do it!!!!!

The seller is very responsive and sent me more pictures and info and I'm sure he'll do the same with anyone who inquries about the car.

You can also go to youtube and type in chucks 62 Belair and he has a short clip on youtube.

Would be a great starter car or just a fun car.

https://www.cars-on-line.com/gen3-cars/col1/posting/99042

Happy Motoring,

Ted

GCAMINO

Supporting Member 1
If the car is as clean as it looks, it is a good price. I know from past experiences that pics don't tell the whole story. Seeing the car in person, or having a reputable representative view the vehicle is the best. Probably couldn't built it for that money:cool:

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If the car is as clean as it looks, it is a good price. I know from past experiences that pics don't tell the whole story. Seeing the car in person, or having a reputable representative view the vehicle is the best. Probably couldn't built it for that money:cool:
I agree, he sent me plenty pictures the true telling is a in person inspection :drinking

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I am almost certain that that car has been for sale for over 6 months, I remember the color, since I am partial to blue 62’s and that I always wanted a 2 door sedan.
The first group of pictures I saw of this 62 for sale were in 2018 - it was parallel parked on a California street in a residential neighborhood.
Paul