1962 Belair hardtop for sale on Hemmings

Iowa409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I know of NO ONE who would sensibly put that kind of money in that heap, $24K starting point, agree, buy one done already.

Reactions: 327

montemike79

Well Known Member
At least everything is there. I bought mine with no front clip and no interior, and had a hell of a time finding everything, especially the bel air back seat and the interior garnish trim, which I lucked out on. The trim is there as well, that's $2500-3000 these days.

carlos.m

Well Known Member
Dont know much about these cars , but I would think its a little bit on the high side for me, considering it does not have the original motor.

62bubble

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The add states , NEARLY, everything on the engine, parts etc., are close to build date codes, so they are not representing the car as an all numbers matching car. With the mis-matched VIN and COWL tag numbers, I would liked to have seen the sequential Vin stamping on the boss of the engine, but they did not show it, they just showed the QB stamping , the other numbers next to the QB looked to be re-stamped. They did do a great job on finding all of the close matching date codes and casting numbers on all of the parts though. Must have taken a long time to find them.. The add also stated that this was a Florida car. In spite of all of the above, a really nice resto...