1962 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Coupe 409 4-Speed in Rhinebeck, NY

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
This belong to anyone here......:scratch.......:cool:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1...e=dm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2020-07-28

1962 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Coupe 409 4-Speed for sale on BaT Auctions - ending August 3 (Lot #34,656) | Bring a Trailer

This 1962 Chevrolet Bel Air ‘bubble top’ coupe was refurbished during previous ownership by J.C. Classics of Kenosha, Wisconsin, with work completing in June 2001. It was refinished in Coronna Cream over a Fawn interior, and power comes from a 409ci V8 mated to a four-speed manual transmission and a 3.55:1 Posi-traction rear end.
bringatrailer.com

23plumpt

Supporting Member 1
John Ginn had that car restored, and then I purchased it from him had it several years Then sold it to Mick Price who sold it shortly after purchasing it from me.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
She's a real beauty!

Glad to see pics of a Corona Cream over Fawn interior as that is the original color combination of the 1961 Belair Sport Coupe I started on years ago :).
Of course mine looks nothing like that one!

Cheers! TomK

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Living here in Wisconsin and attending Madison Classic’s car shows swap meets at Jefferson and Elkhorn ......I’ve seen their restoration work firsthand .........and they do incredible work.......... beautiful cars and beautiful craftsmanship

62bubble

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
This car was hard to beat at the Late Great Chevy conventions, in the restored original class. John Ginn owned a 1962 non-SS Impala, black with a red interior,prior to this bubble top, and it too was restored to perfection.

mark johnson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That was a very high scoring LGC car back in the ‘90’s. Did the LGC judges miss the fact that it had a truck pan or has that car seen some kinda mishap in the last 20 years?

rsavage

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Would a '62 with a factory 4 speed have an L on the trim tag under the accessories section?