1963 Gold Impala Restoration

Thanks for the info. I plan on getting together with him in the near future. The guy I bought all the cars from had been in touch with Verne and gave me all the information on contacting him, also his web site I know these gold cars are very special. I am now 70 and was done restoring cars or thought I was until this car surfaced. I also own a 1 of 4 known to exist 67 Plymouth Belevdere II factory 426 hemi car yellow in color with black interior sometime I will post a pic of that car I know it isn't a 409 but love the car I've owned it for 35 years. My true love is the 409 first street car when I was 21 62 Impala had a couple since but not for years.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Thanks for the info. I plan on getting together with him in the near future. The guy I bought all the cars from had been in touch with Verne and gave me all the information on contacting him, also his web site I know these gold cars are very special. I am now 70 and was done restoring cars or thought I was until this car surfaced. I also own a 1 of 4 known to exist 67 Plymouth Belevdere II factory 426 hemi car yellow in color with black interior sometime I will post a pic of that car I know it isn't a 409 but love the car I've owned it for 35 years. My true love is the 409 first street car when I was 21 62 Impala had a couple since but not for years.
Great, Verne is a wealth of knowledge and will help you