1963 Pro Touring Impala

lilbuzzy

Well Known Member
Iwish it was mine I've been drooling over this for awhile ! It's just not in my budget my chassis is going to be stock except for the tubular control arms and hotchkis sway bars .
I like you watts linkage is that something you guy's fabbed ?or something you bought ? i'm pretty sure the core support is stock. the 62 on Rpm's
facebook they put some pretty big tub's in the back not sure what they had to do to the floors .check it out they have the car on the lift with the front clip still on it when they pulled the old chassis.

its a fays 2 watts link for a gm g body. just had to modify it to work. shorten the bars, and cut to fit. i'll check out the car at rpm.

lilbuzzy

Well Known Member
small update. now have some tire clearence
DSCN2306.jpg

DSCN2302.jpg

DSCN2305.jpg

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:bowI just hope that when I'm home for Christmas in Huntsville this year,I get the chance to see this car "up close and personal":bow

lilbuzzy

Well Known Member
off the frame....on the frame....when does it all end? :dunno all in all it fits pretty well. floor pans, tubs and back off to finish the bottom. maybe one day i'll be done.
DSCN2314.jpg

DSCN2315.jpg

DSCN2318.jpg

Michael Cohen

Supporting Member 1
doin' the same stuff to a body and frame in Ca. Keep posting If I ever figure out why my photos don't upload I'll send some updates!:rolleyes

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I remember a project that looked all cut up like that once !!! Looking great keep up the hard work, and you ll be enjoying soon.

Bill

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
lot's of spot weld's huh , i remember all those replacing some of my floor support's ,nice work on trunk floor, looking good.