1st ANNUAL 348-409.com CONVENTION

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
You are absolutely right about kicking yourself if you miss this. I was at the first March meet at Bakersfield in 1959 and I went to a lot more but the first one was fantastic. I have not done something because the money was more than I wanted to spend but afterwards I wish I had done it. Because within reason money comes and goes but experiences only happen once, if you miss it, it is gone. Just close your eyes and listen you can hear The Blue Screamer, Wully Bully and The OZ in full song as they go through the gears with the 409's straining to rip out of the motor mounts. Doesn't the thought of it make chills go down your spine. Would you miss that?:cheers :cheers Roy

409 Willy

Supporting Member 1
Thanks Phil

Thanks for the story Phil, sounds great. I finally have apicture of my 62 409 Bubbletop to accompany my messages. I appreciate the help I received from you and your shop when I was assembling the car. Hope you like it.
409 Willy :)

409 Willy

Supporting Member 1
Hooters-oboy!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Hey dq,
I work for a chemical company over off Front ave in Portland. Lets hook up some time, I'd like to see your 409. I work out of my house in Selah, Washington but I get to Portland several times a year.
Thanks,
409 Willy

No news is good new !!!

I still think "Hooters" would be a great sponsor !!! heee heeeee

Gonna open one in Portland very soon !!! See ya there !!! Might be there so offten might get my name on my chair !!! LOL[/QUOTE]

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Willy, Chemicals !!!! Now you're talking my language !!!!:love

We really should ! I know we tried a while back but never made it happen !!

Send me an email and I`ll return one with my info ,,,dq