2 1/2 " 409 Exhaust Manifolds Excellent condition

Iowa409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have had several folks on this site ask me to sell them my set of 2.5 exhaust manifolds I am not planning to use, well, OK, I am going to sell them right here, right now along with other parts, so look at my other stuff, I need to make room in the Surgery room, so here ya go....

RH Exhaust manifold 2.5" 8788604
LH Exhaust manifold: 2.5" 3814886

La Hot Rods

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I have had several folks on this site ask me to sell them my set of 2.5 exhaust manifolds I am not planning to use, well, OK, I am going to sell them right here, right now along with other parts, so look at my other stuff, I need to make room in the Surgery room, so here ya go....

RH Exhaust manifold 2.5" 8788604
LH Exhaust manifold: 2.5" 3814886
Did you sale these?

Iowa409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
No La Hot Rods not yet, but I intend to, lol its a time thing,lol.......I work two full time jobs, 16 Hrs per day,so its been tough, but now that the 64 is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, that's all about to change real soon, unless I find a convertible SS needing redone, then we will keep up the pace,lol.

These have been said to be Truck manifolds, they are 409, they are 2.5 in, they are in excellent shape., I would agree the passenger side is truck, because there is no spot for the choke tube.

scroll up to the top and the GM Casting numbers are posted.