2 hours.......

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
I went in at 6:00 AM and there was quite a line, so I left and came back at 10:00 only to find a 40 minute wait. I had things scheduled with several people so I had to leave and come back later. I did make it at 1:30 in the afternoon and was first in line :).

Luckily my polling place is within walking distance of my house...

Let's see where the chips land !!!

TomK

bobs409

Administrator
In my small village, I only waited for 1 person which took all but 1 minute. (only 2 machines there)

:winner

Looks like I wasted my time again. Right on cue, this state re-elected the dems again! PA sucks! More tax and spend coming my way! While much of the nation is starting to see lower gas prices, we are still at 2.89 That's because we have the highest gas taxes in the whole country! (even CA!)

bobs409

Administrator
Got bad news and some good news already.....

I see nothing but bad news. The dems getting the house just put the brakes on so many good things Trump could have gotten done. Now it's nothing but watching pelosi and waters strutting around like peacocks gloating and obstructing! Sickening! This country is screwed.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
My folks in Iowa are taking a beating.

Everything looks different this AM when the truth comes out. Lying a$$ news media last night. I lost one House person in Washington. Otherwise things are ok here in Iowa.
The Republican party set on their hands for 2 years and didn't support Trump nearly as much as they could have, now the chance to change things like immigration are gone.

At least the gains in the Supreme Court are a long lasting win for America.

2.89 ain't that bad Bob, it's 2.69 here.

Last edited:

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Gas in this west coast mess is 3.79-4.25 a gallon.The gas tax rollback with its corresponding car tax increase didn't pass. I wonder who votes for this stuff. The democrat candidate for da gobbenor won,I wonder if he could be worse than the current one. People in office failed to lead again, but I don't believe the false cliche that says that the people deserve the government they vote for. The rest of us don't.