2007 Convention or get together

blown 409

Well Known Member
Bob, are you the guy with purple 64? i bought the 63 in Maryland, here in mn now, the 63 is a little over 4000, and 65 i think was 3800 with me in it last time i raced it, it has a bds blower and modified bds intake, Tim

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ya, Tim, That's me. Not too many people will admit to having a Purple car. It's really Maroon Metalflake, appropriate since it's a boat. The tube car is all white, like a fridge. Fenders are the old JC Whitney glass ones that are about 1/4 inch thick. You can put a couple fat girls on them and they don't bend! It's a lot lighter than the SS. You need to come and race with us. Watch for the next gathering. It's the most fun you can have with your pants on. Ask Fred. Region Rat, Bob:roll :roll :roll

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Fat girls!!!!!!!!! Now we are talking terms I can understand !!!! They usually cost e.t. because of excess ballast, but they can change tires, haul gas cans, and provide protection. Fat girls......... yeah.....:clap :clap

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
IIIIIIIIIIIIII dun no,,,, tem fat girls lose there dogs all the time !!!:roll

Attachments

• untitled33.jpg
    untitled33.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 106

Tony Salins

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Tim, I was in a 409 club with a guy that ran a Henry J with a 409 in it. I was wondering if your buddy is the same person. My friends name is Richard Blume. What is your buddy's name?

Tony

MileHiSS

Supporting Member 1
I'd like a chance to come to the event also. I made a trip with my Chevelle to Nashville when i finished the restoration. That's quite a distance from Denver. I should have my 62 Biscayne finished by then. I have a friend who also has a 62 Biscayne, but his has a Z-11 in it, and it would be fun to get them on the qtr. If there's any chance to come a little farther west, it would sure help.

Of course next year is the anniversary of the 57, and we've already been invited to show our Belair at numerous events, but I'd sure like to see all of your cars. As soon as you have a firm date and location, we'll start planning.

dave

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Dave, it would be great if you can make it! There's nothing better than seeing a bunch of 348's and 409's together at a race track.:beerbang

jimmy

2007 get together

i'd like to add another possible site for a 2007 get together. the 6th annual blue suede cruise at norwalk raceway park in norwalk, ohio. it's july 27,28,29,2007 for cars 1972 and older. the 348/409s would be a perfect fit with these muscle cars and street rods at this event. they have fun runs most of the time all 3 days. they also have some pro racing events including a few super stocks. i saw a few of you guys there in 2005. it's a first class facility in northern ohio. the cost is only $35 for all 3 days. jimmy