2009 Show-N-Shines in Idaho

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Just thought I'd share a couple of pictures from some local show-n-shines here in Idaho over the past month. Well one is really just a drive a couple of us took to have lunch at the Hill Top Diner. It's been around since both our cars and us were a lot younger !!! :):hug

Attachments

• T-Willy's 1.jpg
    T-Willy's 1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 96
  • T-Willy's 2.jpg
    T-Willy's 2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 95
  • T-Willy's 3.jpg
    T-Willy's 3.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Hill Top Drive.jpg
    Hill Top Drive.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Hill Top Lunch.jpg
    Hill Top Lunch.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 105

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I'll ask before Cecil does..........................what's all that white stuff in the background?????????????????:roll:roll:roll

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Cars lookin good Nut:beerbang But just how cold was it that day and is that water on the ground and and salt:eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Wet !!!!

It was damp for the New Year's Day show, but had not snowed for a couple of weeks, so there was problems. They don't use salt on the roads anymore in town so that's not really a problem. I took her to the car wash and sprayed off the underside, before returning to the house. It was about 20* and sunny for the New Year's show and about 40* for the drive to Hill Top.

I belive you have to drive and enjoy them anyway. She lasted 40+ years, before the rebuilt, so she should last through my life time !!!!
:dunno:)

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
No ice !!!

EEK just the thought of getting her close to ice even would scare me. :doh

I wouldn't drive her on ice either !!!! Roads were dry both trips, just a little frost left in the parking lot on New Years Day.

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Wish I could have gone out with you that day! Little wet for the full spool and big tires. Soon though soon!

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Looking forward !!!

Mike,

Yeah, the weather is starting to get a little better, everyday ! I'm really looking forward to some good weather, soon. I drove Ms Bella, down to McDonald's this weekend for coffee with the guys.

Hope to see you soon. What are your plans for the first race this year ? I sure want to see you going fast !!!! :clap:clap

Bill