2011 409 shootout.

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Glad you finally made it home safe. Yes it is a long trip, 3800 miles for us. Thinking of going to Iowa for the shootout, only about a 2 day trip instead of the 3 days to Ohio. Not sure yet. Trip wore Lee out, have to find another traveling buddy. Let me know if you come this way for any shows. Also hope to see you in CA for the shootout. Take care. Joel

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
3800 miles!:beer
Yeah that's a long trip in anybody's book.
My hat's off to all you long haulers.:cheers

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Wow, that is a neat poster, wished I had snagged one of those !!!!! :cool::dance

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yeah, that the way it usually works, but I never thing about it in time... :doh:bang

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Well let me start off with an excuse for taking sooooooooo long to get some video posted for this years event. :cuss:bang Taking most of a month off from home and work, left me more than a month behind on yard, weeds and work issues that kept me busy for awhile. The other issue was finding some software that would let me work with the MP4 files from the camcorder to produce a descent video, then I had to figure out to to work with it. :dunno:crazy

So I finally got some time to work on the videos we took at Thompson. Here is the first one, which has Test-n-Tune videos from Friday and some pictures of the cars that were there. I have lots more pictures and video which I will work hard to get loaded up. I have all the runs from the Shootout, with the exception of the final, which I missed because I was loading the trailer... :bang:doh:hide

Well here you go:

Enjoy, and don't beat me up too hard.

Bill

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Great Job Bill, :clapI just watched the tape and saw that you got some video of me at the fence taping also. I had a great time at Thompson this year and am looking forward to 2012.
:crazy:cheers

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Thanks Bill, I appreicate all your hard work. I've been looking foward to seeing this to see all the fun Dave(petepedlar) and I missed!!! I've allready started my rathole fund for next year-see yea there! Mike

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Mike, GREAT to see you on here. Hopefully you got your health all straightened out???

Lonnie :clap