2011 409 shootout.

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hey Mike........... Good Lord willing we'll both be there next year !!!!

Dave
Dave Good to hear your gettin' things back in order- I think you and I are safe, My grandmother used to say"Hell, I ain't going nowhere-God don't want me and the Devil's afraid of me" She stuck around 'till she was 90, so I expecting the same for us!!!

Lonnie I doing fine, it turned out to be more of a scare than anything else. All them fancy medical tests did was clean out my wallet!!!!! I'm looking foward to seeing that fine looking '60 next time around. See yea both then! Mike

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Well, I got a chance to work on the videos again last night and put together Round 1 - 2. I threw in a few more picture and some test-n-tune from Saturday morning. Before I knew it there was 18 min of video, too large for YouTube, so I had to edit some out. Still 15 min of video, so grab your self a cold one and some :pop and enjoy !!!

More to come to a video store near you !!!

Bill

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Great pictures Bill. I am planning on heading off to Iowa on Wednesday for the shootout there. I lost my passenger (Lee can't make it). :cry Interested in going? :dunno Where do you want to meet:rollTake care.

Joel

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Joel,

Tempting offer, but I'm going to have to decline. :( I have plans for this weekend with the Grandson on his 1970 Buick and then I head to lovely, Savannah, GA for a week of 100 + temp and humidity at 300%. Should be more fun than sex on Sunday !!!!! :bang:cry

Bill