2011 Fred Totten Memorial Shootout.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Time to start planning for the 409 Shootout. I have been invited to lunch with the track owner and the track manager to discuss this years meet. Start listing your wants and needs for the upcoming blast down the track! Let's get some commitments/list going for 2011. :deal

Regards, Ray
Fathead Racing.

Any thing yet Ray:dunno

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Just thought I'd bump this back up, before it drops off the radar screen !!!!!

Bill

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I'm trying to get the news out but the track owner and I are having a hard time hooking up. He assures me that this will happen just as in the previous years the first weekend in June. Christmas holiday is probably the worst time to try and pin anyone down so keep your britches on and I'll keep at it.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Ray,

I knew you were on top of this, just wanted to keep it on the board. I know how it is getting these track owners going, I've been trying to get with a couple for a late summer "Left Coast" event, with the same results... :bang:coffee:

Bill

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I'm certainly in the game for more than one 409 meet this coming year. I am gearing up for more than one race that's for sure. Doesn't necessarily have to be a 409 shootout, just where I can meet up with other 409 racers. :cool:

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Talk to this guy !!!

Ray,

You were wanting to get the wheels up ? Well talk with this guy I think he's figured out how to lift the front end of a 60 Chevy !!!!

Bill