2013 West Coast Shoot Out, Dedicated to Dave Smith

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Nobody hurt my feelings, remember I ve lived with the name "Nuts" for 66 years ! Its more a state of mind than a mental condiction !!!:roll

Bill

Ok...here we go again!!!! Is a "condiction" the same as a "hostility" tent?????????????????:laugh:laugh

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I told you its mental ! Bad connection between head and hand !!!

Bill

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
I talked to Dan at Samoa and he said the gate will be open around noon on Friday. He also told me about a '58 Chevy wagon with a 348 he saw at Sonoma Dragstrip. He talked to the guy about our event and he liked the idea and is planning on joining us.

Paul

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Okay Im putting all you guys on notice ! Nuts is not going to be the slowest off the starting line this year... Ive got a plan to get my reaction time to the level that will make even you guys take note ! Just fair notice... You ve been warned !

Bill

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Okay Im putting all you guys on notice ! Nuts is not going to be the slowest off the starting line this year... Ive got a plan to get my reaction time to the level that will make even you guys take note ! Just fair notice... You ve been warned !

Bill

It's really simple Bill, just let the clutch out a little sooner!!! (Not that I always do) :laugh

Lonnie

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
If I remember right Bill you car wasn't the slowest off the line, some yellow colored car was? :dunno

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I dont know ? Did you also have a plus 1 sec. reaction time ?

Bill

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Damn Bill that was almost a year ago! how am I supposed to remember that!!! :dunno

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Ron said:
Bill,,,,,you got a new alarm clock:brow:laugh

Ron - I think it's called a calendar ! :roll

Lonnie said:
Maybe Linda is going to drive????????? :dunno

Lonnie - That would fix the head space issue alright, but then I'm not having as much fun ??

Bill

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Ron - I think it's called a calendar ! :roll

Lonnie - That would fix the head space issue alright, but then I'm not having as much fun ??

Bill

You never know. If Linda took Ms. Bela down the track, she might come back and give you more fun than you could handle!!!:dunno:D:brow

Lonnie

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Our thoughts will be with you guys, we collectively appreciate the tribute to Dave, one great guy. I'll never forget his trek 6000 miles to make it to Thompson a few years back. We miss him greatly.

Safe travels!

TomK

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Okay, getting excited here !!! We leave in four days, long drive from Boise ! See you all in a little over one week . Hope you have all been studying, I have ?

Bill and Linda