Allen G
fathead racing
Dick m
Valerie m
John m
Lou t

Last edited:

randy k

we got rooms at the comfort inn, Selinsgrove, $95 a night. you have to ask for the race rate. stayed there before, it's clean, good parking. about 20 minutes to the track

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You all have a great time,will be good racing with good people. Dad and I won't be able to make it and I'm sure it will be a blast. Good luck and stay safe.
Scott

T-REXblown409

I wont be able to make this 1 it's too close to Bowling Green. So y'all take plenty of pics, I sure wish I could come. Good luck to y'all.

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
If I'm reading the flier correctly, there is a car show Sunday. Mike and I can only make it down for Saturday. Does anyone know if there will be anything going on for show or display Saturday?

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I'm so excited and really looking forward to meeting everyone that will be attending this event on Saturday. Just a note to any non racers that may be bringing a show car. I got an email back from Beaver Bob, he said he will open the show field on Saturday for show car parking.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Bryan you are more than welcome to stay in the motor home and I have 4 gal. of 110 you can have. I won't use it, that's all I could get at Bowling Green I use 112. Hope you can make it Pal.
I'll take the 110 offer in Bryan's name. ($)

Steve "wully bully"

Supporting Member 1
For everyone that is attending, Carl will be at the track on Friday morning to stake out a large area for everyone to park together. It will be to the left after you enter the gate, behind the bathroom and concession stand. The show cars may park with the group, or in the show car parking area.