2016 Fred Totten Memorial Shootout

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Last week the weather report for Beaver Springs had me wanting to rejet lean. Now I'm not so sure.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Weather is looking GOOD
Tonight
Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
Friday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Friday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Saturday
A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. West wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Saturday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. West wind around 9 mph.
Sunday
Partly sunny, with a high near 81.
Sunday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
Monday
Sunny, with a high near 86.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Just crawled out of the garage, dually is dead duck. Camper and trailer no brake light, no four way and no trailer brake. Did every thing I can, no luck. I have a hunch it's mice again. Last time the little shits chewed 14 wires. Cost me $250.00. I'll do what I can tomorrow but it looks like a no go. Dave I owe you three fingers, forfeit! Mice are only being mice, oh well :dunno

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Just crawled out of the garage, dually is dead duck. Camper and trailer no brake light, no four way and no trailer brake. Did every thing I can, no luck. I have a hunch it's mice again. Last time the little shits chewed 14 wires. Cost me $250.00. I'll do what I can tomorrow but it looks like a no go. Dave I owe you three fingers, forfeit! Mice are only being mice, oh well :dunno

Do you guys have those high frequency pest repellant devices over there that plug into the power sockets of your building and repel mice, rats, roaches etc?

We use them here in irrigation pump houses on farms other wise in winter the little bastards eat the wiring etc

Here is a link to a vehicle powered unit,
Not sure how long your battery would last though

http://www.pestrol.co.nz/buy-online/pestrol-vehicle-rodent-repeller/

Steve

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

Ray

I didn't plan on this race, I think the 3 fingered bet was for National Trails. You'll be able to make that one I imagine.

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I couldn't go to Beaver Springs . I got hit with a case of Diverticulitus on Monday. Took meds and laid around all week hoping to be better by this morning. Still dealing with it , I see the Doctor Monday.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I couldn't go to Beaver Springs . I got hit with a case of Diverticulitus on Monday. Took meds and laid around all week hoping to be better by this morning. Still dealing with it , I see the Doctor Monday.
Very disappointing Bo. Not to have you and Soo Sad at this event is like throwing a party and the guest of honor can't make it. Get well soon, prayers sent.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Found the problem and had it fixed in five minutes. Damn man. Finding it took hours. Missed the race because of something simple. Oh well move on. Now looking forward to National Trails. Hope to make my three race quota. What's next?