2017 Fred Totten Memorial

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
2017 Fred Totten Memorial

Fred Totten 2017.jpg

The 348 - 409 race will be run Saturday. Beaver Bob returns $100 to all racers who stay for the Sunday Nostalgia event and make time trials and first round of eliminations.

Rooms in nearby Selinsgrove are filling quickly. If you are planning to stay Frday and Saturday nights you should get your reservations in quickly.

For Information call Carl Bucks at 484-332-6718 or me at 302-598-8475.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Just us buddy! :roll

Actually, Yesterday Carl told me he has spoken with Beaver Bob and we're on the schedule for the 14th York Nostalgia Nationals on July 8th, Saturday. Saturday will be a manufacturers race. 348s & 409s run each other, F E Fords run themselves and Mopars run themselves. Sunday, July 9th, will be a typical mixed Nostalgia Super Stock race .

Our list:

1. Carl Bucks
2. Steven Moyer
3. Lou Terra
4. Ray Lehberger
5. Bryan Fugate
6. Brian Labombard
7. Tom Gieb
8. Randy Kirker
9. Dick MacKenzie

Last edited:

randy k

put us on the list, we will be there. have a question for carl or dick. is the $100 for any of our group that stays over for sunday? thanks , randy kirker

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
put us on the list, we will be there. have a question for carl or dick. is the $100 for any of our group that stays over for sunday? thanks , randy kirker

I'll have to ask Carl That Randy. BTW Can you make the Rocking Chair Nationals at Mason Dixon this year?

randy k

ok dick, thanks. I can use a $100 bucks too. as far as mason Dixon goes, I don't think we can make that one. here's our june schedule. 2&3 gasser race Thompson ohio, 9th local race, 13th nostalgia race Lancaster dragway, 15,16,17, bowling green, 23rd local race, 27th nostalgia race. busy month. wish I could, we like running with you guys. we will be at beaver springs and Lebanon valley. we were thinking that this year you guys could give us some kind of handicap since we have a ford. thanks again

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Mark,
The race is at Beaver Springs Dragway. As far as York I think you are talking about the York reunion is at the Eastern Museum of Motor Racing, 100 Baltimore Road in York Springs, PA. On Saturday there will be no racing there just a show. Then they move to BSD for the 14th annual York Nostalgia Nationals on Sunday July 9th. If you Race with the 409 guys on Saturday BSD and stay for the Nostalgia Nationals on Sunday Beaver Bob pays back $100 to each racer.

http://www.yorknostalgia.com/index_enter.html

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Our list:

1. Carl Bucks
2. Steven Moyer
3. Lou Terra
4. Ray Lehberger
5. Bryan Fugate
6. Brian Labombard
7. Tom Gieb