2017 West Coast 348-409 Reunion/Shootout

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
I will be there. Car is finally running, still some bugs but hopefully figure it out at the strip. Leave here Thursday morning & stay overnight in Reno. Should pull in late Friday afternoon. Someone please save me a spot at the track. Driving the motorhome which is also finally running. It has not been a good year for me with my vehicles. See you all Friday. Everyone have a safe trip.

Joel

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
We are leaving thursday also, is the earlist we can enter the track noon on friday? We were going to stay at the Red Lion but thier prices went through the roof so its the Clairion for us. When we first booked a few months ago they said they had RV parking and for trucks and trailers we just confirmed and they said no Rv parking WTF so I guess we'll see

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I've been watching the weather up there, max of maybe 70!!! Quite a change from here. My driver promises no red lights, great RTs and no bumping the rev limiter. That's the best I could ask for. The pit crew is only talking about Samoa Cookhouse.

C'mon James, hang a left somewhere and get on 80!!

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
That sounds good to me, hopefully we will be there in time.

I sent Danny an email about racing fuel, he said: We have 110 octane fuel and it is $9.00 a gallon.

See you Friday.

Joel

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
I am driving by myself, Shelly is unable to go with me this time. Lee will be following me in his vehicle. Everyone have a safe trip.

Joel

Nutts62

We arrived yesterday. The parking lot here is small at the Clarion. They are in the middle of reconstruction and part of the parking is stuffed with cargo containers holding there revamping goods.