2017 West Coast 348-409 Reunion/Shootout

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
Announcing the 2017 West Coast 348-409 Reunion/Shootout. It take place August 26 & 27, 2017 at Samoa Dragstrip in Eureka, California.
Come join us in the warm California sunshine and cool ocean breezes at Samoa Dragstrip. There is plenty of lodging available in Eureka and dry camping in your RV at the track.

If you plan on attending please let me know.

Paul "Garbageman" Carbaugh

Thanks Paul for setting this up again. I'll be there for sure. I know there are more California W-heads out there besides Dave, (Boxerdog) and me. So come on you CA guys. Even if you don't race, come out and support the troops!
Pat 'n Patti...... I'll be waiting in the Red Lion lounge with a cold beer and a spare fuel pump.

P.S. I suggest we dedicate this year's event to Nuts. We all know that Bill, Linda, and Ms. Bella would be there if they could.

Kim

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Thanks Kim hopefully I got my fuel pump in order and yes we will be staying at the Red Lion going to talk with Linda today will let her know the date maybe Bills son that ownes his Belair could bring it in august

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Great idea Kim. Pat thanks for trying to get that arranged, it would be great if it happens. I plan on attending. See you all in August.

Joel

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hi, sounds like fun, made the trip last year to Kentucky, but this would be much closer for me, live in Seattle. When. you can send more Info. thanks, cash....

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Come on Guys, how about shifting the date back to July:pray:pray, then I can attend, yaaaaayyyy - LOL.

Dave, how about saving a couple of those posters for me and I can get them when we catch up in July.

Cheers
Gav

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
We have printed some, but I can and will get that fixed for future versions. My sincerest apologies.

I did think about that and I looked all over this site to make sure I got it right...or so I thought. I am glad to see the family is back on this site, and hopefully doing well.

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I think usually the Red Lion??? And some stay/camp at the track. Not sure yet what we will do.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Get your reservations in soon guys we called the Red Lion todaythey set us up at the Clarion close by things are booking up