2017 West Coast 348-409 Reunion/Shootout

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
It is nice to see pictures of Linda. Looks like she is doing well!!! I'm sure she enjoyed that trip down the track!

Lonnie

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Linda is a sweetheart, she did pretty good without Bill but it was tough at times, my wife blew up some pics of past trips of Bill and Linda we gave to her over dinner at a place we had all been before. It was a good time but our group was one short!!!!!

Last edited:

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Linda is a sweetheart, she did pretty good without Bill but it was tough at times, my wife blew some pics of past trips of Bill and Linda we gave to her over dinner at a place we had all been before. It was a good time but our group was one short!!!!!
I felt the same way, Pat, the old pics were great. Gotta have a lot of respect for the whole Nuttall family!

Nutts62

What did you find wrong with the A/C?

Don, I haven't dug any deeper on the A/C problem this year. Will look back into it next spring. Need to replace the heater core as well. Hopefully replacing the heater core is not as labor intensive as it is on today's vehicles.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Pat,
Didn't realize when i first saw this that you were wearing a special Tee shirt. Super cool :cool:.
Now you will have to come and experience the real thing this coming January at Muscle Car Madness, and they use the term "madness" lightly HA HA.
Come on down

Gav

Attachments

• pat.jpeg
    pat.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 14