2018 Fred Totten Memorial

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Bryan sad that while they have us run in two eliminators,they only had one trophy.As usual,the "slow" class gets screwed.

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Would like for everyone going to Fred Totten race to have a great time and stay safe. We will not be able to make it. Hope the 409’s have a great showing on Sat and Sunday.
The Halls

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Let’s get some more guys on this list!! It was a great event last year we even had three 409s as the last cars standing in super stock on Sunday out if 67 mostly dodges and fords. Let’s show them what these old truck engines can do lol

Bryan, how many cars are we going to have? Mark

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
1 Brian 1961 biscayne
2 Mark steele 1962 biscayne
3 Ray Barnhart 1960 Impala
4 Bo Martin 1963 Impala
5 Denny Ford ???
6 Bryan Fugate 1963 Impala
7 Carl Bucks ????
8 Steve Steven Moyer 1962
9 Don Medaglia 1962 wildfire
10 Ray lehberger 1962 belair
11 Caroline Gavin 409 dragster
I know there's more who's in. Mackenzie are you going to be ready?

Last edited:

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Haven't gotten my clutch back from Boninfante. Want to index the bell housing before it goes back together. Didn't do that after Pete put the new crank in it. Think that may have been the demise of the pilot bushing. Don't know :dunno but can't start that until I get the flywheel back. It will be tight.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Spoke with Carl this morning. The new owner has made a change from last year. We will still run the Fred Totten Memorial on Saturday. In the past everyone who stayed for the Nostalgia Super Stock shoot out would receive $100 after making the first pass. This year the new owner has increased the payouts but stopped the $100 to every racer. Carl has made a number of calls to racers to see if they will still be there everyone he has spoken with has said they will attend.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Haven't gotten my clutch back from Boninfante. Want to index the bell housing before it goes back together. Didn't do that after Pete put the new crank in it. Think that may have been the demise of the pilot bushing. Don't know :dunno but can't start that until I get the flywheel back. It will be tight.
Well if you don’t go am not going so you best get on the phone and find your parts :crazy

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Update #2 Racers staying at the track (camping) will be charged $20 to stay. If you drop your trailer and stay off site it doesn't apply. Please get the word around.

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Kinda like charging your house guest to pay a fee isn't it? I don't think I wanna pay. Never heard of such a thing. I'm not going camping I'm going racing. Sounds like it's turning into another Thompson.
I was at Thompson T and T-ing earlier this year. Ken looked me up. He wants us back badly he says. He listed all the things he would do for us. I said "how about a barbecued chicken dinner?", he said we could talk about that too. Just for your info. I remember there were some that took a hard stand----but I don't know if they even race with us. Mark

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
It was bad enough that the new owner pulled the $100.00 off the table for staying (to make him more money) Sunday but charging for staying at the track is a slap in the face. Last straw for me. If I pay $20.00 for staying is there going to be entertainment, a cookout? Maybe a plug in camp site? I'm out, screw him.