2018 HOLLEY NHRA Hot Rod Reunion Bowling Green 409 Shootout June 14-16

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Here is the 2018 Bowling Green 348/409 EliminatorsTee-Shirt!
PRICES: S, M, L, XL $12.50 Ea; XXL $15.00; XXXL $17.50
ORDERING:
Please send me your orders by off line on this Forum. Pay me at Bowling Green or send me a check. If you are not going to Bowling Green, I will ship the shirts to you plus mailing. I will be ordering 100 shirts this year, so I hope we can get a good response.
There will be a very nice print on the back side of the shirts this year. I'm sure you will like it.

EliminatorsFeb24(CarShirt)2018(C).jpg

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
The old saying goes, sprinkle salt on a birds tail and you can catch it. That's what I'm going to do to James. I figure on 60'ing Fugate too. Mark Steel bitch slapped me on line so I'm going to have to spank his ass. Dave Cotts is going to be buying this year again, Maybe I'll give him back that Crusher glass I stole from him at Columbus last time he had to buy. And I don't even have the engine together yet, I did some super secret stuff with cloths pins this year. Shortening Dave Mills throttle linkage a turn or two when he's looking for a beer will fix his Nova. Lonnies head is so big he won't be able to get his helmet on so he's out. Everything is leveling the playing field for that ole turd I'm piloting. I'm going to lighten my rig up a little by running beside it this year and using a big stick to tap it back and forth to keep it in my lane. So, you guys may have well stay home, it's my year.

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
How did Lonnie's head get into this conversation? Only head talk I heard last year was from Tom and James saying that James was in my head. I just told 'em I couldn't get that much hair in my head! And if you remember Ray, I broke second round last year. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot. You weren't there, it was TOO HOT! ;) :D

Lonnie

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
How did Lonnie's head get into this conversation? Only head talk I heard last year was from Tom and James saying that James was in my head. I just told 'em I couldn't get that much hair in my head! And if you remember Ray, I broke second round last year. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot. You weren't there, it was TOO HOT! ;):D

Lonnie
That’s funny shit!! I literally laughed out loud when I read it!!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Ok Ray, don't count your chickens on that drink too soon. The last time we lined em up you beat me to the stripe, but your engine gave all........took it's last breath...... hope your new build works well. Here I am with all the same stuff on my car, drooling about everyone's improvements. At least the ones that are talking........:winner

Last edited: