2018 HOLLEY NHRA Hot Rod Reunion Bowling Green 409 Shootout June 14-16

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Tee-Shirts: A new feature this year.
We are going to print names on the back of the Tee-Shirt. The one color print will be most likely medium blue, Space priority will go to the people racing. I reserve to work with everyone to make sure it is a doable and good deal for each of you.
1. HEADING: 2018 348/409 Eliminators, Drag Racing, Bowling Green, Kentucky
2. LOGOS: Some of us want our logo on the shirt. Keep in mind it is a one color print. PRICE WILL RANGE FROM $25-$50.
3. 1/2" HIGH LETTERS: 14 Characters PRICE $20.
4. 1/2"HIGH LETTERS: 28 Characters PRICE $40.
5. 1/4" HIGH LETTERS: 45 Characters PRICE $30.
6. 1/4" HIGH LETTERS: 20 Characters PRICE $20.
7. If you would just like your name. PROBABLY $10-$15.

Now we will have a space for our departed racers. "In Memorial " I think we can work these in at no cost.
I think this will be a lot of fun and we can work out any layout situations. I can be very accommodating, except letting you beat me on the track,
This nominal cost will help with the Tee-Shirt program. There's no money in it for me. Honest!
I'm going to need some layout time on this project, SO SEND ME YOUR REQUIREMENT ON THE FORUM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANKS, MARK
I'll be showing you the front color print of the Tee-Shirt next week or sooner.

CANCEL - CANCEL - CANCEL - CANCEL - CANCEL- CANCEL- CANCEL- AND 10 MORE CANCELS. Mark

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I'M GOING TO PULL THIS "BACK OF THE TEE-SHIRT" PROGRAM. I'M GOING TO IMPLEMENT ANOTHER PLAN. YOU WILL LIKE IT. Mark Steele

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Hope you can make the trip Brian. :good
This will be the first time to see your new ride in person. :appl:appl:appl

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Anyone that shows up to race and has race packet is going to race. No limit on entries. It’ll be great to have as many cars as possible.