2018 HOLLEY NHRA Hot Rod Reunion Bowling Green 409 Shootout June 14-16

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
.Heck Phil, I had 6 months to put this deal together. I had to change rear gears in the car on Friday the 8th and I didn't make my first runs in the car until Sunday the 10th. Got my temp. NHRA license Tuesday the 12th and left for Bowling Green 4 hours later. My daughter Brittany was a huge help getting loaded up and crewing for me at the races. Just another last minute Russell and Taylor THRASH. All in All it was a very successful first outing. Brittany was very disappointed that you were a NO SHOW!!!!!!!

Last edited:

racergurl409

Well Known Member
.Heck Phil, I had 6 months to put this deal together. I had to change rear gears in the car on Friday the 8th and I didn't make my first runs in the car until Sunday the 10th. Got my temp. NHRA license Tuesday the 12th and left for Bowling Green 4 hours later. My daughter Brittany was a huge help getting loaded up and crewing for me at the races. Just another last minute Russell and Taylor THRASH. All in All it was a very successful first outing. Brittany was very disappointed that you were a NO SHOW!!!!!!!

We also ran off and forgot the keys to the camper(thank goodness we didnt lock the door) so some redneck engineering was used to run the slide out. Maybe I wasnt supposed to share that little detail All in all like dad said, it was an AWESOME trip and Im still having withdrawals from it all.