2020 WOOP WOOP, Yeah Baby

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well I have had my holidays approved for 2020 and I now have to start planning our 8 week journey through the good Ol USA and will be there over the months of July & August.
At this stage we are looking at starting off with flying in to Houston and where to from there will be based on where ever we feel like going :burnout:cool:.

A couple of things that i do know, is that i would to catch up with whoever i can from this crazy asylum and once i work out a rough route then i will post.
The other is that i'm going to be looking for a vehicle to cruz in and at this stage i'm considering on looking for either a 61 chevy wagon (first pref) & or a 61 2 door flat roof, but will post more on these in the coming weeks.
And another one is that i want to also be attending the Westcoast Shootout August 2020 - Be ready Dave (boxerdog).

So that's my FAB news for now.

Gav

Last edited:

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Looking forward to seeing you, (hope, hope) at dragway 42 for the rock and race meet. You will be able to hook up with a bunch of the crazies there. My door is open to you of course, guest room is ready.
And the guest room has a brand new FRIDGE!!!!!!!

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Looking forward to seeing you, (hope, hope) at dragway 42 for the rock and race meet. You will be able to hook up with a bunch of the crazies there. My door is open to you of course, guest room is ready.
Cheers Ray, appreciate the hospitality. Duly noted in the my list.

Gav